Pipex px® have unique manufacturing capabilities.
Please contact us to find out how we can help with your project requirements.
+44 (0) 1752 581 200
CHEMICAL & INDUSTRIAL
|The origins of Pipex px® stem from the design, prefabrication, and install of chemical pipe systems to the Middle East. 40+ years on we have evolved into the UK’s leading suppliers of corrosion resistant single & dual-contained pipe systems.|
Only the highest quality materials are used for our manufacture; Thermoplastic (PP-H, HDPE, CPVC), Advanced Composites (FRP, GRP, GRV), and metallic. These can be prefabricated and supplied alone or in combination as determined by your project requirements.
Our standard systems include CHEMSAFE® and BONDSTRAND® GRE but in addition to this we also supply BIOSAFE® specifically designed for containment levels (CL) 3, 4 & 5 including SAPO (Specified Animal Pathogens Order) requirements. All complimented by our FRP composite structures which possess the same benefits.
Pipex px® products offer the long-term durability & cost effective advantages demanded by chemical handling projects worldwide, some of our installations include;
- Farsons Brewery House, Malta - Simonds Farsons Cisk PLC
- Pepsico Drinks Manufacturer, Brazil - PepsiCo
- Research Institute Laboratory, London – The Francis Crick Institute
- Bio-pharmaceutical plant in Ireland, Spain & Singapore – Glaxo Smith Kline
- Carbon Capture Project, Ferrybridge Power Station – Scottish and Southern Energy
- Greek Yoghurt Plant, New York – PepsiCo / Theo Muller Group
- GlaxoSmithKline Dartford, UK – Glaxo Smith Kline
- Wyeth biotechnology research & Production Campus, Ireland – Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Institute for Animal Health SAPO Lab – Pirbright Surrey